Vietnam Law & Legal Forum Magazine is your gateway to the law of Vietnam

Official Gazette

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Circular No. 73/2012/TT-BTC: New road vehicle registration fee tariff publicized

Updated: 10:56’ - 28/05/2012

From July 1, the fee for grant, re-grant or renewal of registration certificates together with number plates for special-use motorcycles will rise up to VND 200,000 per certificate from current VND 150,000.

The new tariff is provided in Finance Ministry Circular No. 73/2012/TT-BTC of May 14, amending and supplementing a number of articles of Circular No. 76/2004/TT-BTC of July 29, 2004.

The fee for re-grant or renewal of registration certificates without number plates or re-imprinting of frame or engine numbers will be VND 50,000 per time per vehicle, an increase of VND 20,000 from the current rate.

The fee for grant of registration certificates together with provisional number plates will be VND 70,000 per time per vehicle, an increase of VND 20,000 from the current rate.

The fee for grant or re-grant of a modern-technology vehicle driver license will be VND 135,000.

Fee-collecting agencies are allowed to retain 65 per cent of the total collected fee amounts to cover fee collection expenses, while the remainder (35 per cent) must be remitted into the state budget.-

VNL_KH1 

Send Us Your Comments:

See also:

Video

Vietnam Law & Legal Forum